We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Submit your resume here if interested in consideration for employment with Conroy Foods. Open positions can be found on this page below the submission form.
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2+years of retail or foodservice sales/national sales management
Benefits: Competitive salary, bonuses, retirement plan, car allowance, expenses, health insurance, including dental & vision.
Description: Conroy Foods, Inc., owners of Beano’s Deli Condiments and Isaly’s, is looking for an energetic, aggressive National Sales Manager with experience in the retail, deli and the foodservice industry.
The National Sales Manager will sell products by maintaining and expanding the current customer base while also managing buyers and brokers. The position requires travel for sales meetings as well as trade shows. The National Sales Manager will also be responsible for establishing and adhering to budget objectives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong personal skills, a proven track record of success in meeting sales goals, effective trade show management skills, and a desire to exceed performance standards. We are looking for a successful, results-driven sales manager with a commitment to excellence who is skilled in building and maintaining relationships, negotiations, presenting, and sales planning.
- Identifying new customer opportunities
- Travels to trade shows and sales meetings as needed
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota in support of your account objectives
- Maintains and expands customer base by building and maintaining a rapport with key customers
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities and/or product packaging and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Manages and motivates a team of sales representatives
- Establishes and adheres to budget objectives
Conroy Foods, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.