6 medium sized Tomatoes
¼ Cup Beano’s Classical White Pizza Sauce (more or less to taste)
3 cups Angel Hair Pasta (cooked)
¼ Olives (chopped)
• Boil the angel hair pasta as directed on the box and drain.
• Chop olives to desired size or use canned chopped olives.
• Combine the pasta, olives and Beano’s Classical White Pizza Sauce in a large mixing bowl.
• Slice the tops of the tomatoes off and spoon out the insides to form cups out of the tomatoes.
• Scoop the pasta mixture into the tomato cups.
You can use whichever Beano’s Classical White Pizza Sauce is your favorite for this one! We used the white pizza sauce with Oregano.
Enjoy! Makes 6 tomato cups