1 pad of butter
1 Tablespoon milk
Sprinkle of cheddar cheese
Omelet filling options: ham, cooked bacon, cooked sausage, peppers, cooked onion, green chiles, really anything you’d put in an omelet. For this recipe, we used cubanelle peppers and ham.
Salt and pepper
1 burrito sized tortilla
Beano’s Roasted Chipotle Sauce
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, cheese, and omelet fillings.
- Heat a medium sized non-stick pan over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Pour the egg mixture in the pan, spread it out to cover the bottom of the pan, and cook until the egg is set, but still runny on top.
- Place the tortilla on top and cook for several more minutes until the edges of the tortilla start to crisp.
- Use a plate to flip the egg mixture and tortilla.
- While the tortilla is crisping and the omelet is facing up, salt and pepper to taste and drizzle Beano’s Roasted Chipotle sauce.
- Remove from heat and roll gently.
Makes 1 burrito. Enjoy!
8 white corn or flour tortillas
4-6 Tilapia filets (depending on size)
1 cup flour (may need more depending on size of dredging dish)
1 Tablespoon granulated garlic or garlic salt
1 Tablespoon paprika
1/2 cup cooking oil
3 cups angel hair cut cabbage
2 large poblano peppers
1/4 cup (for tossing the slaw) & 2 Tablespoons (for sauteing the peppers) Beano’s Balsamic Submarine Dressing
- In a shallow bowl, mix flour, garlic, and paprika. Dredge the fish filet through the mixture, put on a plate, and set aside.
- Finely dice the poblano peppers and saute them in 2 T balsamic dressing.
- While the peppers are cooking, in a medium mixing bowl, combine the angel hair cut cabbage and 1/4 cup balsamic dressing. Add the peppers once they’re tender.
- In a medium pan, heat the cooking oil. You may need more or less depending on the size of your pan. There should be about an 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch of oil in the pan.
- Cook each filet for 5-7 minutes on each side. They are done when they are crispy, golden-brown, and flake to the touch.
- To heat tortillas, I typically cook them for about 30 seconds on each side on a cast iron griddle, but there are several ways to heat them up! If you’re doing flour tortillas, another easy way to heat them up is to wrap them in a damp paper towel and microwave them for 20 second intervals until they are where you want them!
Makes 8 soft tacos. Enjoy!
1lb Ground Round
1 shallot finely diced and cooked until translucent
1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp of granulated garlic
Dash of salt and pepper
2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
1 small yellow onion, sliced and sauteed until tender
Fried pickles if you have a favorite recipe or regular pickles
Beano’s All American Sandwich Spread
Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the Burger Bowl list of ingredients until combined and separate into 8 approximately 2in balls.
- Form each ball into a bowl shape with your thumbs or by pushing down in the center with a ramekin.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the burgers are almost done.
- Fill the burger bowls with 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese and about a tablespoon of sauteed onion each.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and a meat thermometer reads 160degF.
- Top with Beano’s All American Sandwich Spread, lettuce, and pickles.
Makes 8 burger bowls. Serve with fries and enjoy!
1 store bought Naan flatbread
2 Tablespoons Beano’s Sweet Chili Pepper Sauce
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
3/4 cup red peppers, cut into ribbons
1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots
1/4 cup pickled red onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the Beano’s Sweet Chili Pepper Sauce, peanut butter, and soy sauce until smooth and apply the mixture to the flatbread.
- Spread the cheese onto the flatbread, saving a little bit to sprinkle on at the end.
- Top with shredded chicken, peanuts, red pepper ribbons, matchstick carrots, and pickled red onion.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and put the flatbread in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime and enjoy!
1 12oz container of cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup Beano’s Cranberry Honey Mustard
1/4 cup craisins
1 cup split into 1/4 cup and 3/4 cup portions of chopped pecans
18-20 pretzel sticks
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, Cranberry Honey Mustard, craisins, and 1/4 cup of the chopped pecans.
- Form into 18-20 bite sized balls and refrigerate for one hour.
- Roll the balls in the remainder of the chopped pecans and insert the pretzel sticks.
- Drizzle with additional Beano’s Cranberry Honey Mustard or serve on the side.
Makes 18-20 Cranberry Cheeseball Bites. Enjoy!
1 20oz package of shredded uncooked hashbrowns (we used Simply Potatoes)
1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Monterey cheddar shredded cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup Beano’s Horseradish sauce
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup (for potato mixture) & 2 Tablespoons (for topping) melted butter
1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray
- Combine all ingredients except for the toppings (2T butter & panko)
- Mix the butter and panko bread crumbs in a separate dish until combined
- Spread the potato mixture into baking dish and add topping
- Bake 45 minutes or until hashbrowns are tender
One can refrigerated pizza dough
9 sticks of string cheese
1 tsp water
Beano’s White Pizza Sauce with Basil to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut sticks of string cheese into 4 pieces for a total of 36 pieces
- Roll pizza dough out on flat surface and cut into 36 square pieces
- Wrap the pieces of cheese with the pizza dough squares and put on a cookie sheet in the shape of a tree
- Make an egg wash with the egg and water
- Brush the dough with the egg wash and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the dough starts to brown and pull out to add the real star of the show
- Shake your bottle of White Pizza Sauce well and pour some in a bowl to brush onto the tree
- Put the tree back in the oven until golden brown (approximately 3-5 more minutes)
Serve with extra Beano’s White Pizza Sauce with Basil and/or marinara for dipping if desired. Enjoy!
To make one quesadilla:
2 fajita sized flour tortillas
3/4 cup rotisserie chicken meat, pulled and shredded
3/4 cup Monterey cheddar cheese
2 T Beano’s Buffalo Sandwich Sauce (more or less to taste)
- Mix chicken and Buffalo Sandwich Sauce in a separate bowl
- Place tortilla flat in a slightly greased pan and add cheese and buffalo chicken mixture
- Cook on both sides until golden brown, typically 2-4 minutes on each side
Serve with additional Beano’s Buffalo Sandwich Sauce for dipping if desired. Enjoy!
3 slices toasted white or wheat bread
Beano’s Honey mustard
1/2 avocado, sliced
3 slices smoked or roasted turkey
2 slices cheddar cheese
4 slices cooked bacon
1 tomato, sliced
1 leaf butter or bibb lettuce
4 toothpicks or decorative food picks
- Toast the bread until golden brown on both sides
- Assemble the sandwiches in this order: toasted bread, Beano’s Honey Mustard, avocado, turkey, slices of cheddar cheese, second slice of toast, bacon, tomato, lettuce, then toast
- Slice into quarters and put a toothpick into each piece to hold everything together
Serve with additional Beano’s Honey Mustard for dipping if desired. Enjoy!