1lb Ground Round
1 shallot finely diced and cooked until translucent
1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp of granulated garlic
Dash of salt and pepper
2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
1 small yellow onion, sliced and sauteed until tender
Fried pickles if you have a favorite recipe or regular pickles
Beano’s All American Sandwich Spread
Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix the Burger Bowl list of ingredients until combined and separate into 8 approximately 2in balls.
- Form each ball into a bowl shape with your thumbs or by pushing down in the center with a ramekin.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the burgers are almost done.
- Fill the burger bowls with 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese and about a tablespoon of sauteed onion each.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and a meat thermometer reads 160degF.
- Top with Beano’s All American Sandwich Spread, lettuce, and pickles.
Makes 8 burger bowls. Serve with fries and enjoy!