1 pad of butter
1 Tablespoon milk
Sprinkle of cheddar cheese
Omelet filling options: ham, cooked bacon, cooked sausage, peppers, cooked onion, green chiles, really anything you’d put in an omelet. For this recipe, we used cubanelle peppers and ham.
Salt and pepper
1 burrito sized tortilla
Beano’s Roasted Chipotle Sauce
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, cheese, and omelet fillings.
- Heat a medium sized non-stick pan over medium heat and melt the butter.
- Pour the egg mixture in the pan, spread it out to cover the bottom of the pan, and cook until the egg is set, but still runny on top.
- Place the tortilla on top and cook for several more minutes until the edges of the tortilla start to crisp.
- Use a plate to flip the egg mixture and tortilla.
- While the tortilla is crisping and the omelet is facing up, salt and pepper to taste and drizzle Beano’s Roasted Chipotle sauce.
- Remove from heat and roll gently.
Makes 1 burrito. Enjoy!