6” crusty Italian roll
4 slices hard salami
3 slices baked ham
4 slices capacola
2 slices provolone cheese
4 slices tomatoes
4 slices red onion
1 cup Shredded lettuce
1 Tbsp. Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing
• Layer the salami, ham, capacola and cheese on the bottom part of the roll.
• Place tomatoes, onions and lettuce on top of the cheese.
• Drizzle Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing
• Cover with top section of the roll.
Enjoy! Makes one sub sandwich.
1 Tablespoon Milk
¾ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
½ Red Pepper, Sliced
1 Personal Sized Pizza Crust
¼ cup Beano’s Southwest Sauce
½ cup Chopped Ham
• Cut the red peppers into strips and sauté in pan until slightly charred. Add ham in just before the peppers are ready to come out to heat it up a bit
• Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl, then scramble in a small frying pan
• Apply the Beano’s Southwest Sauce to the pizza crust, then add the scrambled eggs, ham, and red pepper. Top with cheese
• Place pizza in the oven and follow directions for baking the crust. Make sure the cheese melts
Enjoy! Makes one breakfast pizza