4 Small chicken breasts
1 Small red onion
½ Cup shredded cabbage (for garnish)
Beano’s Cilantro & Lime
4 Corn tortillas
1T Canola oil (or other cooking oil)
Salt and pepper (optional)
- First, chop up the red onion, shred the cabbage, and cut the avocado into thin pieces and put aside.
- In one pan (either the size of or larger than your corn tortillas), heat the oil.
- In another pan, cook the chicken and season with lime, salt, and pepper if desired.
- Once the oil is heated, put the corn tortillas in the pan one at a time until the edges start to turn golden brown, then flip. Add more oil if tortilla starts to stick. Pull when both sides are golden brown and fold with your cooking utensil while still hot to prevent cracking around the edges and at the fold.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, shred it and put it in the taco.
- Dress the taco with red onion, shredded cabbage, and avocado.
- Drizzle Beano’s Cilantro and Lime sauce onto the taco.
Enjoy! Makes 4 tacos.