1 8oz. Bottle Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing
1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast
1 Green, yellow, and red pepper
1 White onion
4 Kabob skewers
- Cut the chicken into approximately 1 inch cubes.
- Cut the vegetables into approximately 1 inch by 1 inch pieces.
- Alternate skewering veggies and chicken on your kabob sticks.
- Empty the bottle of Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing into a deep walled dish or plastic bag big enough for the kabobs to fit.
- Place the kabobs in the dish or bag and let marinate for 30-45 minutes making sure to rotate the kabobs every 5-10 minutes. Once finished, discard used dressing.
- Grill or broil kabobs until a meat thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 160F.
Enjoy! Makes 4 kabobs.