Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce
4 burrito-sized tortillas
6 pre-cooked turkey sausage links
1 red pepper
2 red potatoes
¼ cup shredded white cheddar (or more to taste)
Cooking spray, olive oil, or butter
- Rinse and cut the potatoes into ½ inch cubes.
- Rinse and cut the red pepper into small strips.
- Spray a medium sized cooking pan with cooking spray or add a little bit of olive oil or butter and put it on the stove at low-medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and pepper strips to the pan, flip regularly, will cook for roughly 10 minutes. You want the potatoes to be soft but not mushy.
- While those are cooking, cut the sausage links into ½ inch pieces and warm them up in a separate pan on low-medium heat for roughly 5 minutes, flipping when necessary.
- Once the sausage is heated up, use that pan to scramble the eggs, no need to wash it out. This will add a little bit of the sausage’s flavor to the eggs.
- Once the potatoes, red peppers, sausage, and eggs are cooked, lay out your tortillas and divide the eggs onto the 4 tortillas.
- Squeeze the Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce over the eggs to your taste.
- Sprinkle ¼ of the cheese onto each burrito, then do the same with the sausage, red peppers, and potatoes.
- Be sure to leave enough room on the tortilla to roll the burrito.
- Once it is rolled, cook the burrito either in a pan or on a griddle for 2-4 minutes on each side to ensure the cheese melts all the way through.
Makes 4 breakfast burritos. Enjoy!