2 Tablespoons Beano’s Sandwich Shakers: Garlic and Parmesan
1 Round loaf of crusty bread
1 cup of shredded mozzarella
1 stick of butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the loaf of bread longways in one inch slices, but make sure that it is still attached at the bottom and then cut the bread across so that you are left with one inch square “breadsticks” all still attached at the bottom.
- Stuff the cheese into the bread at the openings.
- Mix the melted butter and Sandwich Shaker spices together and pour over bread, making sure to cover the entire loaf and get some in the openings.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted and serve as appetizer or side dish.
Makes 1 loaf of pull apart garlic bread. Enjoy!