1 lb fresh cut roast beef deli cuts
1 bakery fresh baguette
Johnny’s Au jus liquid
Sliced Swiss or provolone cheese
Beano’s Horseradish Sauce
- Make au jus according to package directions and keep warm on low on the stove
- Set the oven to broil
- Toast the bread in the oven, sliced and face down, until golden brown
- Pile on the meat (dunked in the au jus) onto one half of the bread and add the sliced cheese
- Put the one half of the bread with the toppings under the broiler until the cheese is melted and starts to brown
- Spread Beano’s Horseradish on the other half of the bread, and place on top of the meat and cheese
- Serve warm!
Serves with au jus for dipping if desired. Enjoy!