1lb. chicken tenders
¼ cup milk
½ cup Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce
1 cup bread crumbs
Salt and Pepper
• Preheat oven to 375F.
• In a wide, shallow bowl, combine the egg, milk, and Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce. Mix well.
• In a separate wide, shallow bowl or plate combine the bread crumbs and salt and pepper to taste.
• Dip the chicken tenders, two at a time, into the Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce mix, then into the bread crumbs mix.
• Ensure the chicken is covered in bread crumbs.
• Place the chicken tenders in a nonstick baking pan and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. The breadcrumbs should be golden brown and a meat thermometer should read 160F when inserted into the center of the thickest chicken tender. Do not consume chicken that is not cooked completely through to 160F.