1lb. ground beef
1/3 cup diced shallots
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 Tablespoons Simple & Saucy Whole Grain Deli Dijon (or Simple & Saucy Deli Dijon Mustard)
Garlic salt to taste
Salt and Pepper
Red leaf lettuce
Thick cut bacon
Simple & Saucy Whole Grain Deli Dijon
• Start grill.
• In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon, and garlic salt (not the salt an pepper yet)
• Once combined, form into patties. 1 lb should make 4 patties.
• Salt and pepper the formed patties before putting them on the grill.
• Prepare your toppings while the patties are on the grill starting with the bacon, then caramelize the onion with a little bit of bacon grease. Tend to veggies and toast buns.
• Make sure your burgers have an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees F.
• Assemble each mile high burger with two patties each and generous amounts of toppings!
Makes 2 burgers. Enjoy!