1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
1 small onion, finely chopped and sauteed with a pad of butter
3 Tablespoons Beano’s Sandwich Shakers (more or less to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the milk and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the ground beef and egg, being careful not to overwork the beef.
- Once the breadcrumbs start to get soggy, add the milk and breadcrumb mixture to the beef and add in the Sandwich Shakers and onion, mix with hands just until combined.
- Form the meat into 1-1.5 inch balls and place them on a cooking sheet.
- Cook for 25-28 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Makes 20-24 meatballs. Enjoy!