1 small plum tomato, cut in half
6 tbsp. of butter, softened
1 tbsp. Beano’s Horseradish Sauce
1 tsp. tomato paste
1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
1 garlic clove, grated
- Heat a pan with oil
- Add the halved plum tomato until blistered and golden brown
- Add the tomato, softened butter, Beano’s Horseradish Sauce, tomato paste, smoked paprika and garlic to food processor
- Pulse until combined and smooth
- Pour the butter into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use
Serve on top of steak if desired. Enjoy!
1lb. ground beef
1/3 cup diced shallots
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 Tablespoons Simple & Saucy Whole Grain Deli Dijon (or Simple & Saucy Deli Dijon Mustard)
Garlic salt to taste
Salt and Pepper
Red leaf lettuce
Thick cut bacon
Simple & Saucy Whole Grain Deli Dijon
• Start grill.
• In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon, and garlic salt (not the salt an pepper yet)
• Once combined, form into patties. 1 lb should make 4 patties.
• Salt and pepper the formed patties before putting them on the grill.
• Prepare your toppings while the patties are on the grill starting with the bacon, then caramelize the onion with a little bit of bacon grease. Tend to veggies and toast buns.
• Make sure your burgers have an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees F.
• Assemble each mile high burger with two patties each and generous amounts of toppings!
Makes 2 burgers. Enjoy!
1lb. chicken tenders
¼ cup milk
½ cup Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce
1 cup bread crumbs
Salt and Pepper
• Preheat oven to 375F.
• In a wide, shallow bowl, combine the egg, milk, and Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce. Mix well.
• In a separate wide, shallow bowl or plate combine the bread crumbs and salt and pepper to taste.
• Dip the chicken tenders, two at a time, into the Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce mix, then into the bread crumbs mix.
• Ensure the chicken is covered in bread crumbs.
• Place the chicken tenders in a nonstick baking pan and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. The breadcrumbs should be golden brown and a meat thermometer should read 160F when inserted into the center of the thickest chicken tender. Do not consume chicken that is not cooked completely through to 160F.
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
1 small onion, finely chopped and sauteed with a pad of butter
3 Tablespoons Beano’s Sandwich Shakers (more or less to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix the milk and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the ground beef and egg, being careful not to overwork the beef.
- Once the breadcrumbs start to get soggy, add the milk and breadcrumb mixture to the beef and add in the Sandwich Shakers and onion, mix with hands just until combined.
- Form the meat into 1-1.5 inch balls and place them on a cooking sheet.
- Cook for 25-28 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Makes 20-24 meatballs. Enjoy!
1/4 cup Beano’s Jalapeno Mustard
1/4 cup mayonnaise
12 Hard boiled eggs, cooled
Paprika, to sprinkle
- Cut cooled hard boiled eggs in half longways.
- Remove the cooked yolk from the eggs carefully and place in a bowl.
- Add Beano’s Jalapeno Mustard and mayonnaise to the bowl and mix well. Add more or less to taste.
- Spoon the mixture back into the egg halves, sprinkle with paprika, and serve.
Makes 24 deviled eggs. Enjoy!
2 Tablespoons Beano’s Sandwich Shakers: Garlic and Parmesan
1 Round loaf of crusty bread
1 cup of shredded mozzarella
1 stick of butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the loaf of bread longways in one inch slices, but make sure that it is still attached at the bottom and then cut the bread across so that you are left with one inch square “breadsticks” all still attached at the bottom.
- Stuff the cheese into the bread at the openings.
- Mix the melted butter and Sandwich Shaker spices together and pour over bread, making sure to cover the entire loaf and get some in the openings.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted and serve as appetizer or side dish.
Makes 1 loaf of pull apart garlic bread. Enjoy!
Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce
4 burrito-sized tortillas
6 pre-cooked turkey sausage links
1 red pepper
2 red potatoes
¼ cup shredded white cheddar (or more to taste)
Cooking spray, olive oil, or butter
- Rinse and cut the potatoes into ½ inch cubes.
- Rinse and cut the red pepper into small strips.
- Spray a medium sized cooking pan with cooking spray or add a little bit of olive oil or butter and put it on the stove at low-medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and pepper strips to the pan, flip regularly, will cook for roughly 10 minutes. You want the potatoes to be soft but not mushy.
- While those are cooking, cut the sausage links into ½ inch pieces and warm them up in a separate pan on low-medium heat for roughly 5 minutes, flipping when necessary.
- Once the sausage is heated up, use that pan to scramble the eggs, no need to wash it out. This will add a little bit of the sausage’s flavor to the eggs.
- Once the potatoes, red peppers, sausage, and eggs are cooked, lay out your tortillas and divide the eggs onto the 4 tortillas.
- Squeeze the Beano’s Hatch Chile Pepper Sauce over the eggs to your taste.
- Sprinkle ¼ of the cheese onto each burrito, then do the same with the sausage, red peppers, and potatoes.
- Be sure to leave enough room on the tortilla to roll the burrito.
- Once it is rolled, cook the burrito either in a pan or on a griddle for 2-4 minutes on each side to ensure the cheese melts all the way through.
Makes 4 breakfast burritos. Enjoy!
1 8oz. Bottle Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing
1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast
1 Green, yellow, and red pepper
1 White onion
4 Kabob skewers
- Cut the chicken into approximately 1 inch cubes.
- Cut the vegetables into approximately 1 inch by 1 inch pieces.
- Alternate skewering veggies and chicken on your kabob sticks.
- Empty the bottle of Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing into a deep walled dish or plastic bag big enough for the kabobs to fit.
- Place the kabobs in the dish or bag and let marinate for 30-45 minutes making sure to rotate the kabobs every 5-10 minutes. Once finished, discard used dressing.
- Grill or broil kabobs until a meat thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 160F.
Enjoy! Makes 4 kabobs.
4 Small chicken breasts
1 Small red onion
½ Cup shredded cabbage (for garnish)
Beano’s Cilantro & Lime
4 Corn tortillas
1T Canola oil (or other cooking oil)
Salt and pepper (optional)
- First, chop up the red onion, shred the cabbage, and cut the avocado into thin pieces and put aside.
- In one pan (either the size of or larger than your corn tortillas), heat the oil.
- In another pan, cook the chicken and season with lime, salt, and pepper if desired.
- Once the oil is heated, put the corn tortillas in the pan one at a time until the edges start to turn golden brown, then flip. Add more oil if tortilla starts to stick. Pull when both sides are golden brown and fold with your cooking utensil while still hot to prevent cracking around the edges and at the fold.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, shred it and put it in the taco.
- Dress the taco with red onion, shredded cabbage, and avocado.
- Drizzle Beano’s Cilantro and Lime sauce onto the taco.
Enjoy! Makes 4 tacos.