2 Wheat wraps
Beano’s Honey Mustard
1 1/2 Cups chopped green leaf lettuce
1/2 Pound grilled chicken
1/2 Cup chopped red onion
1 Avocado, cored and cut into pieces
1 Cup cut strawberries
- Squeeze Beano’s Honey Mustard onto the wheat wraps and spread it around until the wrap is covered. Leave about an inch border around the edge.
- Put half of the chopped green leaf lettuce, grilled chicken, red onion, avocado, and strawberries on each wrap
- With each wrap: fold one end of the wrap up approximately 2-3 inches, do the same for the opposite side and roll the tortilla up.
- Cut each wrap in half.
Enjoy! Makes 2 wraps.
1 Tomato, sliced
3/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Beano’s Horsradish Sauce
2 ciabattia rolls (or your favorite sandwich/panini roll)
4 slices of provolone cheese
- Mix the bleu cheese crumbles and Beano’s Horseradish Sauce together in a bowl
- Place two slices of provolone cheese on each bottom bun
- Place a few slices of tomato on top of the cheese
- Scoop half of the bleu cheese mixture onto each sandwich on top of the tomatoes
- Grill the sandwiches on either a griddle or in a panini press
Enjoy! Makes 2 sandwiches.
1 can drained tuna
1 red pepper, chopped
1 pickle, chopped
1/4 cup Beano’s Heavenly Horse Radish Sauce (more or less to taste)
2 sandwich buns
- Mix all ingredients (except the buns) together
- Place mixture on the buns
Enjoy! Makes 2 sandwiches.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 teaspoons of chili powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
3 cups chicken broth
1 can of tomato sauce
¼ cup Beano’s Southwest Sauce
1 can of black beans, drained
3 cups of instant whole grain brown rice
Shredded Colby jack cheese
• Place chicken, broth, tomato sauce, olive oil, chili powder, salt and pepper in slow cooker and stir.
• Cook on low for about 4 hours, until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees).
• Remove chicken from slow cooker, shred it and set it aside.
• Turn slow cooker to high and stir in rice, black beans, and Beano’s Southwest Sauce.
• Let the mixture cook 30 minutes on high, or until rice is cooked.
• Add shredded chicken back in, top with cheese and let cook a few minutes longer until cheese is melted.
Enjoy! Makes 4-6 servings.
1/2 cup Beano’s Wasabi Sandwich Sauce
2 Tbsp. finely minced green onion
2 Tbsp. snipped cilantro or parsley
2 tsp. pressed garlic
2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
4 large sesame seed buns, split and toasted
4 ounces shaved deli-style cooked chicken breast meat
1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
1 cup baby spinach leaves
• Combine Beano’s Wasabi Sandwich Sauce, onion, cilantro, garlic and ginger in small bowl.
• Spread over the cut surfaces of each bun.
• Layer chicken, radishes and spinach over the bottom halves of buns.
• Cover with top halves.
• Cut in half to serve.
• If desired, serve with pickled ginger.
Enjoy! Makes 4 servings.
6” crusty Italian roll
4 slices hard salami
3 slices baked ham
4 slices capacola
2 slices provolone cheese
4 slices tomatoes
4 slices red onion
1 cup Shredded lettuce
1 Tbsp. Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing
• Layer the salami, ham, capacola and cheese on the bottom part of the roll.
• Place tomatoes, onions and lettuce on top of the cheese.
• Drizzle Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing
• Cover with top section of the roll.
Enjoy! Makes one sub sandwich.