1 Tomato, sliced
3/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Beano’s Horsradish Sauce
2 ciabattia rolls (or your favorite sandwich/panini roll)
4 slices of provolone cheese
- Mix the bleu cheese crumbles and Beano’s Horseradish Sauce together in a bowl
- Place two slices of provolone cheese on each bottom bun
- Place a few slices of tomato on top of the cheese
- Scoop half of the bleu cheese mixture onto each sandwich on top of the tomatoes
- Grill the sandwiches on either a griddle or in a panini press
Enjoy! Makes 2 sandwiches.
1 can drained tuna
1 red pepper, chopped
1 pickle, chopped
1/4 cup Beano’s Heavenly Horse Radish Sauce (more or less to taste)
2 sandwich buns
- Mix all ingredients (except the buns) together
- Place mixture on the buns
Enjoy! Makes 2 sandwiches.
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 teaspoons of chili powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
3 cups chicken broth
1 can of tomato sauce
¼ cup Beano’s Southwest Sauce
1 can of black beans, drained
3 cups of instant whole grain brown rice
Shredded Colby jack cheese
• Place chicken, broth, tomato sauce, olive oil, chili powder, salt and pepper in slow cooker and stir.
• Cook on low for about 4 hours, until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees).
• Remove chicken from slow cooker, shred it and set it aside.
• Turn slow cooker to high and stir in rice, black beans, and Beano’s Southwest Sauce.
• Let the mixture cook 30 minutes on high, or until rice is cooked.
• Add shredded chicken back in, top with cheese and let cook a few minutes longer until cheese is melted.
Enjoy! Makes 4-6 servings.
1/2 cup Beano’s Wasabi Sandwich Sauce
2 Tbsp. finely minced green onion
2 Tbsp. snipped cilantro or parsley
2 tsp. pressed garlic
2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
4 large sesame seed buns, split and toasted
4 ounces shaved deli-style cooked chicken breast meat
1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
1 cup baby spinach leaves
• Combine Beano’s Wasabi Sandwich Sauce, onion, cilantro, garlic and ginger in small bowl.
• Spread over the cut surfaces of each bun.
• Layer chicken, radishes and spinach over the bottom halves of buns.
• Cover with top halves.
• Cut in half to serve.
• If desired, serve with pickled ginger.
Enjoy! Makes 4 servings.
6” crusty Italian roll
4 slices hard salami
3 slices baked ham
4 slices capacola
2 slices provolone cheese
4 slices tomatoes
4 slices red onion
1 cup Shredded lettuce
1 Tbsp. Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing
• Layer the salami, ham, capacola and cheese on the bottom part of the roll.
• Place tomatoes, onions and lettuce on top of the cheese.
• Drizzle Beano’s Original Submarine Dressing
• Cover with top section of the roll.
Enjoy! Makes one sub sandwich.
1 Bag of coleslaw mix (chopped cabbage and carrots)
1 8oz Bottle of Beano’s Horse Radish Sauce
¼ Cup of sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
2 Tablespoons vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
• Add all ingredients except the coleslaw mix together in a bowl, mix well
• Add the coleslaw mix and toss
• Refrigerate and let coleslaw marinate for 4-6 hours
Makes about 6 servings
1 Fully cooked crab cake
1 Sandwich roll
¼ Cup finely chopped cabbage
Beano’s Roasted Chipotle Sauce
• Cut sandwich roll in half
• Place crab cake on the bottom half of the bun
• Add chopped cabbage
• Squeeze Beano’s Roasted Chipotle Sauce on top
• Add top bun and enjoy!
Makes 1 sandwich
¼ Cup of Beano’s Classical White Pizza Sauce (we used the white pizza sauce with Oregano)
2 Cooked chicken breasts, cut into pieces
1 Jar of artichoke hearts
1 ½ Cups shredded mozzarella cheese
• If you are using pre-cooked dough, brush the entire pizza crust, including the edge of the crust, with Beano’s Classical White Pizza Sauce; If you are using a homemade crust, bake first, then add white pizza sauce
• Sprinkle half of the cheese over the pizza
• Break apart the artichokes and distribute the pieces of artichoke and chicken all over the pizza
• Cover toppings with the rest of the cheese
• Shake your bottle of Beano’s Classical White Pizza Sauce really well and add a little bit more on top of the ingredients
• Bake in oven until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted
Enjoy! Makes a full pizza, about 8 slices
¼ Cup Beano’s Bold and Tangy Deli Mustard
½ Cup Beano’s Honey Mustard
¼ Cup cider vinegar
2 T Worcestershire sauce
4 Cooked of grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• Mix all ingredients (besides the chicken) together
• Use a brush to brush sauce on the chicken while it’s still hot
Enjoy! Makes 4 servings